This Digital Services Agreement is a binding contract between you (”Customer”, “you”, or “your”) and Machine Learning Estimation, Inc. (”ML Estimation”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). This Agreement governs your access to and use of the Digital Services. ML Estimation and Customer may be referred to individually each as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties.” THIS AGREEMENT TAKES EFFECT WHEN YOU CLICK TO ACCEPT OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE DIGITAL SERVICES, WHICHEVER IS SOONER. BY CLICKING TO ACCEPT OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE DIGITAL SERVICES YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, POWER, AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND, IF ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT FOR AN ORGANIZATION, THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT ORGANIZATION TO THESE TERMS AND PLACE ORDERS ON BEHALF OF THAT ORGANIZATION; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE DIGITAL SERVICES.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE YOU FIRST AGREE TO THESE TERMS BY FOLLOWING THE OPT-OUT PROCEDURE SPECIFIED IN THE “DISPUTE RESOLUTION” SECTION BELOW, THESE TERMS WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION, REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST US TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS PART OF A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE OR CONSOLIDATED ACTION.
Agreement to these Terms
- By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to these Terms, do not use the Services. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that company or other legal entity.
Changes to the Terms or Services
- We may modify the Terms at any time, at our sole discretion. If we do so, we will let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications. If you continue to use the Services after such a change, you are indicating that you agree to the modified Terms. We may also change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
- You agree to comply with the Service Terms attached as Exhibit A.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, we hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license worldwide, with the exception of countries that are embargoed or designated as supporting terrorist activities by the United States or Canadian Government, for you to access and use the Services in connection with your internal business operations.
Charges and Payment
- Pricing. Certain Services are offered under different pricing plans, the limits
- When you purchase Services (each such purchase, a “Subscription”), you expressly authorize us or our third-party payment processor to charge you for such Services. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment methods that you provide to us.
- All fees are stated and solely payable in Canadian Dollars, non-refundable, and not subject to setoff. You are solely responsible for any bank fees, interest charges, finance charges, overdraft charges, and any other fees you incur as a result of the charges billed by us.
- In the event that you fail to pay the full amount owed to us, we may limit your access to the Services, in addition to any other rights or remedies we may have.
Authorization for Recurring Payments
- All pricing plans involve recurring fees (each, along with any applicable taxes and other charges are a “Subscription Fee”). Depending on which options you choose, those fees may recur each month at the then current rate. Please note that our fees are subject to change, although we will notify you before we effect any change.
- By agreeing to these Terms and purchasing a Subscription, you acknowledge that your Subscription has recurring payment features and you accept responsibility for all recurring payment obligations prior to cancellation of your Subscription by you or ML Estimation. We (or our third party payment processor) will automatically charge you in accordance with the term of your Subscription (e.g., each month), on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your Subscription using the payment information you have provided.
- In the event your Subscription begins on a day not contained in a later month, your payment method will be charged on such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if you started a monthly Subscription on January 31st, your next payment date is likely to be February 28th, and your payment method would be billed on that date. We may also periodically authorize your payment method in anticipation of applicable fees or related charges.
- Your Subscription continues until cancelled by you or we terminate your access to or use of the Services or the Subscription in accordance with these Terms.
- You may cancel your Subscription at any time but please note that such cancellation will only be effective at the end of the then-current Subscription period. Unless required by law, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OF ANY PORTION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE PAID FOR THE THEN-CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION.
- To cancel, you can either (i) email us at email@example.com and follow any instructions, if any, we provide to you in response to your cancellation request, or (ii) for some kinds of Subscriptions, initiate a cancellation through your My Profile settings within the Services. You will be responsible for all Subscription Fees incurred for the then-current Subscription period. Cancelling your Subscription will not terminate your Account. See Section 10 (Termination) below for information on terminating your Account.
- Taxes. Subscription Fees do not include taxes, and you agree to: (a) pay all sales/use, gross receipts, value-added, GST/HST, personal property, or other tax (including any interest and penalties) with respect to the transactions and payments under these Terms, other than taxes based on our income, employees, or real property; and (b) be responsible for any filing of any information or tax returns with respect thereto.
- Withholding. Further, all payments made by you to us under these Terms will be made free and clear of any deduction or withholding. If any such deduction or withholding (including but not limited to cross-border withholding taxes) is required by law, you will pay such additional amounts as are necessary so that the net amount received by us after such deduction or withholding will be equal to the full amount that we would have received if no deduction or withholding had been required. Each party will use commercially reasonable efforts to work with the other party to help obtain, reduce, or eliminate any necessary withholding, deduction, or royalty tax exemptions where applicable.
- Confidential Information. We (the “Discloser”) have disclosed or may disclose proprietary or non-public business, technical, financial, or other information (“Confidential Information”) to you (the “Recipient”). Our Confidential Information expressly includes non-public information regarding features, functionality, and performance of the Services, including security related information.
- The Recipient will use the Discloser’s Confidential Information only for the purpose of evaluating whether or not to use (or continue to use) the Services. The Recipient will not disclose the Discloser’s Confidential Information to parties other than the Recipient’s employees, contractors, affiliates, agents, or professional advisors (“Representatives”) who need to know it and who have a legal obligation to keep it confidential. The Recipient will ensure that its Representatives are subject to no less restrictive confidentiality obligations than those herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Recipient may disclose the Discloser’s Confidential Information: (a) if directed by Discloser; or (b) to the extent required by applicable legal process, provided that the Recipient uses commercially reasonable efforts to (i) promptly notify the Discloser in advance, to the extent permitted by law, and (ii) comply with the Discloser’s reasonable requests regarding its efforts to oppose the disclosure. The obligations set forth herein will survive for so long as these Terms are in effect between the parties and for five years thereafter.
- In the event of any loss or corruption of any data associated with the Services, ML Estimation will use commercially reasonable efforts to restore the lost or corrupted data from the latest relevant backup maintained by ML Estimation. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING, ML ESTIMATION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION, UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA.
- We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Services, and we make no guarantees around data retention or preservation. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 7.1, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NONINFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- You will indemnify and hold harmless ML Estimation and its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services; (ii) your User Content; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
Limitations of Liability
- NEITHER ML ESTIMATION NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES (“SUPPLIERS”) WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE, SYSTEM FAILURE, OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ML ESTIMATION HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL ML ESTIMATION OR SUPPLIERS’ TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO ML ESTIMATION IN THE PRECEDING TWELVE MONTHS FOR THE SERVICES, OR IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY SUCH PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS, ONE HUNDRED CANADIAN DOLLARS ($100).
- EACH PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS OF THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS REFLECTED IN THE PRICING OFFERED BY ML ESTIMATION TO YOU AND IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 9 WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice or liability to you, provided that, if you have paid for a Subscription and the termination is not due to your breach of this Agreement, ML Estimation will refund you any prepaid fees for the period of your Subscription that extends beyond the effective date of such termination.
- You may cease use of the Services at any time. If you are paying for a Subscription, you may terminate your Subscription through the process in Section 5.4. You may also cancel your Account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon any termination, discontinuation, or cancellation of Services or your Account, the following provisions of these Terms will survive: Service Terms, Charges and Payment (to the extent you owe any fees at the time of termination); Confidentiality; provisions related to permissions to access User Content (to the extent applicable); Warranty Disclaimers; Indemnity; Limitations of Liability; Termination; and the Miscellaneous provisions under Section 11. Furthermore, we may remove or delete your User Content within a reasonable period of time after the termination or cancellation of Services or your Account.
- Exhibit B applies to any of your use of http://mlestimation.com/ or such successor site (“ML Estimation Platform”) that is designated by ML Estimation.
Copyright and IP Policy
- ML Estimation respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same.
- As between the parties, ML Estimation owns all right, title, and interest in the Services, and you own all right, title, and interest in any application(s) and/or material(s) that are developed by you on the Services or uploaded to the Services by you. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, each party retains all right, title, and interest in and to its intellectual property rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved, and no license, covenant, immunity, transfer, authorization, or other right will be implied, by reason of statute, estoppel, or otherwise, under these Terms.
- ML Estimation will not be liable for, or be considered to be in breach of or default under these Terms on account of, any delay or failure to perform as required by these Terms as a result of any cause or condition beyond its reasonable control, so long as it uses commercially reasonable efforts to avoid or remove those causes of non-performance.
- Use Rights. We welcome feedback, comments, and suggestions (“Feedback”). As we need to be able to freely work with your Feedback to improve the Services, you hereby irrevocably transfer and assign all right, title, and interest (including all intellectual property rights, such as copyrights or trade secrets) in and to the Feedback, and you hereby forever waive and agree never to assert any and all “moral rights” you may have in the Feedback. Additionally, you hereby irrevocably grant ML Estimation the right to collect and analyze data and other information relating to the provision, use, and performance of various aspects of the Services, and related systems and technologies, and ML Estimation will be free to use such data and information to maintain, improve, and enhance ML Estimation’s products and services.
- You agree that ML Estimation may identify you or your company and use your company’s logo and trademarks (collectively, the “Marks”) on the Site and in marketing materials to identify you or your company as a user of the Services, and you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to do so on our Site or in any media now or later developed in connection with any marketing, promotion or advertising of ML Estimation or the Services. If you do not want us to use your Marks or identify you or your company, you may opt out by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Any notices or other communications provided by ML Estimation under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given by ML Estimation: (i) via e-mail; or (ii) by posting to the Site. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof and it is the intent and agreement of the parties that these Terms will be deemed amended by modifying such provision to the extent necessary to render it valid, legal, and enforceable while preserving its intent or, if such modification is not possible, by substituting another provision that is legal and enforceable and that achieves the same objective.
- Certain features of the Services may allow you to participate in teams, groups or organizations (each a “Group”). In those situations, the administrator, owner, or equivalent of the Group (“Admin”) is responsible for the compliance of these Terms by each other member of the Group, payment of the Subscription Fee (if applicable), and all matters related to the Group. For clarity, each member of the Group is still responsible for their own compliance with these Terms.
- These Terms (and your access to any of the Services) are not assignable or transferable by you without our prior written consent.
- For the avoidance of doubt, ML Estimation may engage third parties as service providers to the Services (for example, as of the date of these Terms, ML Estimation hosts the Services on Third Party Web Services).
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms, and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other party in any respect whatsoever.
- The parties agree that these Terms will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and the parties hereby irrevocably attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ontario in respect of the subject matter hereof.
Dispute Resolution for Individuals
You and we both agree to resolve disputes related to your use of the Services or these Terms (each, a “Claim”) in binding arbitration instead of court, except that either party may bring suit in court to enjoin the infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
What is arbitration?
Arbitration does not involve a judge or jury. Instead, a neutral person (the “arbitrator”) hears each party’s side of the dispute and makes a decision that is finally binding on both parties. The arbitrator can award the same relief as a court could, including monetary damages. While court review of an arbitration award is limited, if a party fails to comply with the arbitrator’s decision, then the other party can have the arbitration decision enforced by a court.Can a Claim be part of a class action or similar proceeding?
NO. YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE YOUR CLAIMS WITH US SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS PART OF A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE OR CONSOLIDATED ACTION. WE AGREE TO DO THE SAME, WHETHER OR NOT YOU OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION. ACCORDINGLY, UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION, YOU AND WE BOTH ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PURSUE OR HAVE A DISPUTE RESOLVED AS A PLAINTIFF OR MEMBER IN ANY CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE OR CONSOLIDATED ACTION.What rules apply in the arbitration?
The arbitration will be conducted under the Canadian Arbitration Association (“CAA”) Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “CAA Rules”). The CAA Rules are available at https://canadianarbitrationassociation.ca/ or by calling 1-800- 856-5154.How will the arbitration be conducted? How much does it cost?
The arbitration will be conducted by the CAA or a comparable arbitration body in the event the CAA is unable to conduct the arbitration. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the CAA Rules. Unless the arbitrator finds your Claim frivolous, we’ll pay for all filing, administration and arbitrator fees if your Claim is for less than $10,000, and we won’t seek our attorneys’ fees and costs if we prevail in the arbitration. The arbitration may be conducted in writing, remotely (e.g., by videoconference), in Toronto, Ontario, Canada or at some other location that we both agree to.How do I start an arbitration proceeding?
To begin an arbitration proceeding against us, send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your Claim to support@MLEstimation.com, 22 Epsom Ave. Toronto, ON, Canada M4C 2A6. If we request arbitration against you, we will give you notice at the email address or street address you provided.INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTING-OUT OF ARBITRATION
If you don’t want to agree to arbitrate your Claims as explained above, then you can opt-out of this arbitration agreement by notifying us of your decision in writing at support@MLEstimation.com, 22 Epsom Ave. Toronto, ON, Canada M4C 2A6. You must opt-out within 30 days of the date you first agree to these Terms or any updated Terms.DISPUTE RESOLUTION IN THE ABSENCE OF ARBITRATION
The sole jurisdiction and venue for any Claims that are not handled by arbitration will be the Province and Canadian Federal courts located in Toronto, Ontario, and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND ML ESTIMATION ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY. This Section 11.15 only applies to Claims between us and individuals, and is governed by The Federal Arbitration Act.
- You and we both agree to resolve disputes related to your use of the Services or these Terms (each, a “Claim”) in binding arbitration instead of court, except that either party may bring suit in court to enjoin the infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
Dispute Resolution for Entities
- If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company or other legal entity, any claim, cause of action, or dispute between the company or other legal entity and ML Estimation arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Services will be resolved exclusively accordingly to the process set forth in Section 11.15, except that, to the extent legally permitted, (1) each party will be responsible for their own filing, administrative, arbitrative and similar fees, (2) the losing party will pay the prevailing party for all costs and attorney’s fees and (3) the CAA Commercial Arbitration Rules will apply to any arbitration between us.
- Whenever the words “including,” “include,” or “includes” are used herein, they will be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation.”
- Product features clearly identified as Alpha or Beta features (collectively “Early Access Features”) made available by ML Estimation are provided to you for testing purposes only, and ML Estimation does not make any commitment to provide Early Access Features in any future versions of the Services. You are not obligated to use Early Access Features. ML Estimation may immediately and without notice remove Early Access Features for any reason without liability to you. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms, all Early Access Features are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind and without any performance obligations.
- These Terms supersedes all other agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter. The parties expressly agree that any different or additional terms set forth in any purchase order, vendor portal, code of conduct, or other similar documentation provided by you will not apply between the parties even if signed, acknowledged or accepted by ML Estimation, unless ML Estimation specifically references this clause and waives its rights.
- Who may use the Services. You may only use the Services if you are old enough to consent (by yourself and not by a parent or guardian) to share your data under applicable law.
Use Restrictions. Except as otherwise expressly authorized in these Terms, Customer will not, will ensure its Authorized Users do not, and will not encourage or assist third parties to:
- a. rent, lease, distribute, sell, transfer, or otherwise permit third parties to use the Services;
- b. circumvent or disable any security or other technological features or measures of the Services;
- c. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, know-how, or algorithms relevant to the Services (except to the extent that such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law);
- d. reproduce, modify, adapt, or create derivative works based on the Services;
- e. remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Services;
- f. use the Services to build competitive products or services or otherwise compete with ML Estimation or its Affiliates;
- g. upload or publish to the Services any data subject to specific governmental regulation, such as Sensitive Data, medical information, financial information, or government identifiers;
- h. upload or publish to the Services (or otherwise use the Services to develop) anything that: (i) is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive; (ii) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive; (iii) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group; (iv) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; (v) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (vi) otherwise violates any of ML Estimation’s acceptable use policies or community guidelines;
- i. upload or publish to the Services anything that does or would violate the intellectual property rights of others;
- j. access or use the Services in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees;
- k. use the Services other than in compliance with the Documentation and applicable laws and regulations; or
- l. upload to the Services or use the Services to transmit or store any software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other destructive program or code.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor the Services or User Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any User Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any User Content to be objectionable, in violation of these Terms or the law. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Authorized Users; Accounts
- As part of the registration process, Customer will identify an administrative username and password for Customer’s ML Estimation account. Customer represents and warrants that all registration information, including with respect to Customer’s domains, Customer provides is truthful, accurate, and complete, and that Customer will maintain the accuracy of such information. Customer is responsible and liable for maintaining control over Customer’s account, including the confidentiality of Customer’s username and password, and is responsible and liable for all activities that occur on or through Customer’s Account and all Authorized Users’ accounts, whether authorized by Customer or not. For clarity, each Authorized User is also responsible for any activity that takes place on their account, and responsible for complying with these Terms.
- Behavior. Customer will behave appropriately on ML Estimation Platforms at all times.
Sharing Contributions For any applications and/or materials associated with your account while sharing (your “Sharing Contributions”):
- a. You will not materially change the purpose or nature of a Sharing Contribution after it has been made available while sharing. You may always choose to create a new Sharing Contribution or to take down an existing Sharing Contribution; and
b. You represent and warrant that:
- i. you have all necessary rights to make the Sharing Contributions available while sharing;
- ii. use of the Sharing Contributions as permitted by the license they are offered under will not (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; or (b) violate any applicable law or regulation; and
- iii. your Sharing Contributions will follow industry best practices on security and privacy.
- Sharing Resources. The ML Estimation Platform may make available (under various licenses) applications and materials that are created by third parties or by ML Estimation (collectively, “Sharing Resources”). Sharing Resources are licensed to you directly by the creator responsible for the respective Sharing Resource, and subject to the terms of such license.
- Remedies. ML Estimation reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of the ML Estimation Sharing, or to block or remove your Sharing Contributions for any or no reason. You will indemnify and hold harmless ML Estimation and its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the ML Estimation sharing or Sharing Resources; (ii) your Sharing Contributions; or (iii) your violation of these terms.
- Independent Development. You understand and acknowledge that ML Estimation may have or develop products or features that may be competitive with your Sharing Contributions. You agree that nothing will serve to impair ML Estimation’s right to develop, make, use, procure, or market such products or features now or in the future or will require ML Estimation to compensate you in any way related to your Sharing Contributions.
- WARRANTY WAIVER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY POSSIBLE, THE ML ESTIMATION PLATFORM AND ALL SHARING RESOURCES ARE MADE AVAILABLE AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE, AND ML ESTIMATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE ML ESTIMATION PLATFORM OR SHARING RESOURCES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHER. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OR ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT KNOWN OR DISCOVERABLE. TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY POSSIBLE, IN NO EVENT WILL ML ESTIMATION BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE ML ESTIMATION PLATFORM OR SHARING RESOURCES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, OR DAMAGES. WHERE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW IN FULL OR IN PART, THIS DISCLAIMER AND/OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU; HOWEVER, THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVIDED ABOVE WILL BE INTERPRETED IN A MANNER THAT, TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE, MOST CLOSELY APPROXIMATES AN ABSOLUTE DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF ALL LIABILITY.